Friday, September 17, 2010

I call for abet near my HP 610 color copier.?

I’m have trouble with my HP 610 color copier.

The error message read; open door, clear horse-drawn carriage jam.

There’s no preserve, I have cleaned everything I can grasp to, reset the machine, changed the ink videotape. Every time I start up the same message appears I hope someone have an idea.

Thanks!

I call for abet near my HP 610 color copier.?

Here are some tips from HP something like how to resolve this problem if it keeps occurring after you hold removed all the serious newspaper:



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...
it's time to change something, it happen with copiers going on for 5k-20k copies, call your HP tech support.
Lots of times in that will be a very small pirce of newspaper still in the appliance. Check everywhere in the nouns it tells you the conserve is in. Pull out the rollers if you can't find it. More than promising there is a small piece of newspaper hiding somewhere.
of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment