Friday, September 17, 2010

i necessitate some assist next to my printer?

i hold lost my pritner's cd.

my computer got virus within it so i had to delete my skylight and start all over again

so i requirement to inestall the cd so i could use my printer

but I HAVE lost it.

and my computer is windows xp and it dosn't do it it self, u know. i be going to inestalling it without the cd

PLEASE HELP

i really have need of to use my printer

i necessitate some assist next to my printer?

Log onto to the website of the printer like hp, canon etc ..

Find the software for your printer's model number. Ypu can get hold of the model number from the printer manual.

Once you draw from the software, download it. This should work in place of the compact disc..

Hope this helps..
try to query on internet for the driver then install it. type the model and the brand identify and search.
you cant do it minus the cd!!!!!!!!
The manufactured company of your printer has a download unit on their website or in support unit, where you can download the driver for your printer. Search the net for your printer manufacturer website.
geez simply go to the manufacturer website download the driver and save it to your desktop burn it to a disc for adjectives use
Write down your printer name, model number, serial number and afterwards go to the company pattern site. You might have to look trough a few links to find what you entail. Most company's have the software available on the trellis site. Just not always graceful to find. I am willing to relief search. Just want printer name, model number, and serial number.

No comments:

Post a Comment