Friday, September 17, 2010

I necessitate ink cartridges for my Epson Stylus 460 printer is here another stylus number to be exact compatible?

where-ever I try to buy cartridges on string they never have my stylus number

I necessitate ink cartridges for my Epson Stylus 460 printer is here another stylus number to be exact compatible?

epson's website say T050 for black and T052 for colour.

try www.buyepson.co.uk if the source link doesnt work, they give the impression of being to sell them near. good luck!
check near any computer store that sells ink.they can surely let somebody know you if there is another crossover number.
Go to www.abitech-ink.co.uk. Their compatible inks are as appropriate as Epson's and MUCH cheaper!! I use them in my R200 and I'm more than self-righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment