Friday, September 17, 2010

I requirement aid connecting my computer to my printer?

Why did Microsoft settle on to put out Vista knowing there be only a handful of app's that could support it? So I bought a unusual HP with Vista. It's nice, don't find me wrong, but nothing wishes to connect to it. I have an HP photosmart c3150 printer and cannot attain it to sync with the modern computer.



I checked the internet for a patch to the printer's software but still can't get it to work after downloading the patch. I can single get it to print. I cannot capture it to scan or print from memory card. And the printer icon does not show on desktop.There have to be someone who knows what is wrong. Please afford me some advice on how I can capture this printer working. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I requirement aid connecting my computer to my printer?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfr...



Go to the above link and download the appropriate vista driver.



First you will want to completely uninstall any dirvers for that printer, unhook it and restart the computer. Download the driver and solely hook the printer pback up at the point of the installation where it is requested that you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment