Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have need of to know if I can reinstall my hp psc 1310 series can I do online or some other minus the cd?

My computer crash and I lost everything. I carry it back, but it won't cd or dvd any more and I can't reinstall my printer(hp psc 1310 series and I really involve my printer. I use it on a daily font. I also need to use my scanner.

I have need of to know if I can reinstall my hp psc 1310 series can I do online or some other minus the cd?

you can download the printer drivers here:



http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/lookup?h_...



Click on the exact model of your printer and later your operating system and it will give you a download join
You should be able to travel to the HP website (www.hp.com) and search for a printer driver for your 1310; it should be something you can download. Have you gone to your settings directory, opened the printer database and attempted to use the printer setup wizard?



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment