Friday, September 17, 2010

I necessitate to make a payment my printer to my frozen drive but my install disk is broke what do i do?


I necessitate to make a payment my printer to my frozen drive but my install disk is broke what do i do?

progress to your printer makers website and download the drivers
Go to the manufacturer's website, they probably hold drivers & software available for download.
go to the website and you should be competent to download from there.

what considerate is it?
You go to the website of the businessman of your printer and go to Support and Downloads and find your printer model and number, and next find the software for installing it, and download it. If you had put the model and author, I'd have gotten you a url..
Always contact your printer's entrepreneur, usually they have drivers available on file.
Go on your printer manufacturers website. usually, near will be a downloads page there. Search for your printers model #, (eg hp psc 1200) and next find your driver in the roll.
prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment