Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I necessitate driver for hp laserjet 1018 for VISTA!!?


I necessitate driver for hp laserjet 1018 for VISTA!!?

Your HP 1018 is currently not supported by HP but it does right to be heard it will be supported soon... http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/tec...
just move about to the hp site enter ur printer name model thay will provide u near the exact driver for ur printer
My roommate just bought a clean computer with Vista on it. She is have lots of issues, and the printer was one of them. We own been competent to use the "Compatibility Mode" for many of her programs and some hardware. Her printer does work within compatibility mode, but some of the advanced functions and features of the printer don't work, or are somewhat goofy. Give it a try. Otherwise, you will have to skulk for a new driver to be released or buy a unknown printer that is Vista supported. I enjoy been swamped next to friends and family member that need backing getting things to work with Vista. I am glad I still hold XP and will wait another year or so beforehand I make the switch. Good luck.
chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment