Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I lately purchased a hp photosmart c5180 printer. It doesn't give the impression of being to support web printing?

I'm trying to access the C5180 thru an apple airport near no success. I previously owned a hp 6110 that DID work next to the airport. I am all MAC OS 10.4.7. I'm wondering if in that are any fixes available.

I lately purchased a hp photosmart c5180 printer. It doesn't give the impression of being to support web printing?

Hi David...the c5180 printer may not be supported for the Airport Base Station like the Hp 6110. Here's the chronicle of supported printer models: http://www.ifelix.co.uk/tech/1013.html... which doesn't include the c5180. Consider contacting Hp for Mac technical support. Perhaps they can direct you to where on earth to download an update patch if it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment