Friday, September 17, 2010

I want to buy a printer witch can print on nuts, can u give a hand me?

I want to buy a printer witch is competent to print on nuts (also pens, lighters and ect). The prenter requirement to manage to print on rough top and also on smooth top. I know near are printers that work like scattering the ink, but i cant find one. The prevalent idea is to order to print on nuts (rought tops). Thank you!

I want to buy a printer witch can print on nuts, can u give a hand me?

You could try a pad printer. This type can print on pen, golf balls, and other bizarre shapes.



More info:

http://www.padprinting.net/
Are we talking produce or genitalia?
Would a stamping contrivance work better, and possible be cheaper/more versatile? Just a thought...
Ooooh...you should expect some smart answers from the y!A community for this grill.



In everyone's mind, when they read this, the first thought is Ooooohhhhh body painting.....! Then, it still does not come clear that you want to paint/print on shells. I guess this is what you designed. I am giving the benefit of doubt.



If yes, I do not know of any that will do that today. There are painters (artistist's) micro sprayers that you can do a fine profession of printing. But if you want to print your digital computer image on the shells, powerfully, I dk of any in the souk that can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment