Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want to print tons of PDF Files?

I enjoy a situation where from time to time I hold to print more than 100 PDF Files, and I am printing on a server to a printer on the other side of the office, so at times it get complicated when you print one at a time. I need to know how to write a program that will start a pdf file, print it, and close the program. next wait perchance 45 seconds, and repeat the process, for adjectives the pdf files in a given folder.

I want to print tons of PDF Files?

If you are using Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional after you can do that.



Go to the Advances menu -> Batch Processing -> Print All.



You will be prompted to select the files you want to print.

Voila!



P.S. You can customize the batch processing if you want you can also convert a bunch of files to rtf or doesn`t matter what.
Try making a window macro - download macrodex, it chronicles a macro for windows basically like you do for word or any other bureau program.
try making one big pdf file out of adjectives of them.

Batch processing is also a good thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment