Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I lately moved and set up my notebook and my dell a920 printer will operate but no ink comes out on the composition.?


I lately moved and set up my notebook and my dell a920 printer will operate but no ink comes out on the composition.?

check your ink cartridges, they are any empty, or one or both get dislodged during the move...make sure everything is tight
Did u check the cartidge? resourcefully if there be ink there try to hail as the customer service or try their website for help but it will cost u.
Check to brand sure it is aligned also. Most printers have alignment test. If that doesn't work Dell has customer service on adjectives their products.
chek cartridges and paper and mabye do a boss clean and\or draw from them refilled

No comments:

Post a Comment