Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I inevitability a replacement subdivision for my printer. The printer is discontinued. Where can I procure the chunk from?

I thought just about buying the printer on eBay but all I really want is the portion.

I inevitability a replacement subdivision for my printer. The printer is discontinued. Where can I procure the chunk from?

Just buy a new printer, it will be cheeper & faster.
it depends on which division of which printer..you question is not specific satisfactory.. i would suggest.. that printers are relativly cheap these days. ive see some at walmart that cost less than some ink cartridges..
Printer manufacturer usually carry parts for discontinued products. If they do not, consequently your best bet is to buy a used version of the printer to acquire parts.
Try this site. www.overstock.com I've never been at hand before, but I've hear they have more things than eBay.
Here's a place that seem to have one:



http://www.everprint.com/online/simdetai...

No comments:

Post a Comment