Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want to print out a form from my knees top.?

My printer wont work. can i transport my laptop to somewhere like a library and use theirs. Will that work.

I want to print out a form from my knees top.?

you can only email the document to yourself and print it from your friends house or a relatives or u can go to feed ex kinkos and print it der
If you have the printer driver for the library's printer--yes. If not, you could other create a draft email and upload the file as an attachment, next save the draft. Then adjectives you need to do is move about to the library and get into your e-mail, find that draft and download the attachment, then print it.
Instead of taking your laptop, why not try to gather your file within a usb if you got one. And consequently print it else where
Probably but I would guess they wouldnt consent to you take your PC on their grating!!



As someone else said mail it to your self after print your mail on site.



As an alternative put your report on a memory stick and take it to a friend or a copy shop or internet cafe etc and print it at hand!!



John A

No comments:

Post a Comment