Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I entail to know how to scan a rag to my documents. can someone notify me how?

i hold xp and a hp photosmart printer and i would like to know how to scan some papers to put contained by my documents. is there anyone out in attendance that will tell me how to do this? thank you, extremely much.

peggy

I entail to know how to scan a rag to my documents. can someone notify me how?

You can either put the document into your printer and hit the SCAN button and it should scan it automatically. Then click FILE and SAVE AS. At the top of the SAVE porthole click the drop-down box and choose MY DOCUMENTS. Click SAVE.



--or--



Click START, then ALL PROGRAMS, find the Hewlitt Packart (or HP) folder and click it. Open the HP printer program. Put your document into your printer and hit the SCAN button within the HP printer program button. I'm not sure which printer or program you have, but they are adjectives pretty similar. Once it is done scanning follow impossible to tell apart saving procedure I give you earlier.



Good luck!! pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment