Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I printed on some reflective treatise and the ink is smudging... will it ever dry?

If I set out it out long enough? It's quantity of a wedding invitation and I don't want to rebuy adjectives the invites.



I left them out overnight and they are still smudging...

I printed on some reflective treatise and the ink is smudging... will it ever dry?

Consider these points when printing on Glossy Paper :

1)Make sure that you print on the correct side of the article ; there are 2 sides.. one is especially smooth (wrong side) , the other side is sort of sticky so that the ink will dry on it (correct side).

2)Before printing make sure you choose the correct type of papers you use e.g : For HP Printers:

File->Print->Print Properties->Print Options->choose the type of serious newspaper.. if not down choose Glossy paper..
Try using hasty drying glossy quality newspaper. That is what I use and it hasn't smuged yet. It looks a moment ago as good.
I don't expect they will. Depending on the paper talent and ink used.
You aren't using the proper glossy composition thats recommended for inkjetprinter. Some glossy papers are not expected for those printers at all. If you print on them they won;t dry and if they dry they will become patchy.

I am afraid you'll hold to use proper inkjet glossy-papers and redo the invitations.
I own an invitation company and this be my biggest problem when I started. I used glossy quality newspaper and an inkjet......not a good combo. The best channel to print on glossy thesis is to do it on a laser printer. The paper will most possible not allow the wet ink to dry into the tabloid, while the laser will actually burn the toner into the dissertation. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment