Friday, September 17, 2010

I necessitate to buy a laser printer - any recommendation?

I entail to purchase a laser printer for a work-at-home office. I do a great deal of black and white only printing that I fax and want really good point, printing that is hasty. I have to buy it and expense it...my budget is tight...conceivably less than $200.00 - is this credible? Any suggestions on brand, type etc.

I necessitate to buy a laser printer - any recommendation?

HP 1200 Laserjet is a very well brought-up choice.
do you want color or monochrome?okidata makesthe best out there on the souk but you can now pick up righteous color lazer printers for arround 500.00 on sales i guess it boils down to do you want color or not and how much you own to spend ,an extended warranty at least 2 years is also a virtuous idea
I hold a HP psc 1300 series all-in-one, and am very bright and breezy with it. I am a photographer, print my own pictures, and receive many different things approaching cards, calendars, ect. near it. I purchased it at K-Mart for about $125.00 , and I'm unrepentant I did.
There are several under $200.



Take into picture HOW MANY pages it estimates from a toner cartrdge, and the cost of the tape also.

Another item is the "drum" lifespan, and replacement cost.



Personally, I am happy near my Panasonic KX-7100, and my step-daughter has a Brother she is joyful with.



For perfect copies, use standard settings and do NOT use the "toner saver" if you have that preference.



Might I suggest that you could ALSO use a FAX program on your computer, with a modem, and stamp out the printer "middleman" in the process by faxing directly from the PC.
in recent times buy a HP or canon brand laser, it had more scientific capabilities on after sale service. and have a best warranty buy and sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment