Friday, September 17, 2010

i necessitate facilitate near my computer printer!!!?

I hold a printer that i did, at one point, have connected to my computer. A couple of months ago, i have to restore my computer and now i want to connect my printer put money on up to my computer, but i have no view where the cd is. How can i take it working? Is there a place online where on earth i can download the cd.?My printer is a Lexmark Z705. Do i even need the cd?? agh! i requirement help.

i necessitate facilitate near my computer printer!!!?

No stipulation for the CD.The compact disc consists of software driver which you can find it over the internet.For your printer checkout the source I've cited.If you want support software even thats available on the net.
ur avi looks abnormal.
Try www.lexmark.com
Try going to lexmarks site. What you need is drivers.They usally hold them under support on their sites.
http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/sele...
No you do not necessitate the cd, just dance to this link which is your printer and choose your operating system, later follow the directions to download the drivers for your printer. If for some reason the connect does not work, search for your printer at Lexmark.com



http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/do...

No comments:

Post a Comment