Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I lately purchased a different computer and i cannot connect my printer to it because it doesn't own an LPT Port

I cannot connect my different computer to my printer because it doesn't have an LPT printer port piece in it and my printer doesn't hold anything where you can use a USB cable..is within soem kind of transformer or something that can tranfser a printer cable to USB?

I lately purchased a different computer and i cannot connect my printer to it because it doesn't own an LPT Port

you may travel to the electronic store, they will have a lpt to usb adapter
Yeah, most computer shops can put up for sale you a USB to parallel convertor. Might be able to snag one at Best Buy or Circuit City as resourcefully.
Here is what you need:http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

no sense contained by overpaying for it at Best Buy or Radioshack.
Sabrent USB to DB25 adaptor, Hope this helps Good Luck and God Bless.
If you enjoy a serial port, then you ned a gendr changer
believe it or not it is cheaper to get hold of a new printer than it is to buy an LPT to USB converter.. look into it beforehand making your final decision.
check your patch cable
TigerDIrect has one for $11.

If you hold a LAN this would be and excellent time to connect to your LAN with a Print Server.

No comments:

Post a Comment