Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I put within a bright color & black videotape and I can't print a message it black post?

Strange how I printed a black&white photo and I enjoy no problem, however the color pictures that I printed are not as clear as when I printed them before, and I win a message that the dpi is less than 150. For some basis the computer is just not reading the black videotape even though I put it in correctly. Maybe I get a dud?

I put within a bright color & black videotape and I can't print a message it black post?

What kind of printer? is it a fill cartridge?

Did you do the alignment after installing the cartridges?

Since most cartridges today enjoy electronic contacts on them, if you dirtied them before installing the videotape, it is possible that this could affect the performance, you might want to bring the cartridge out and verbs the contacts with rubbing alcohol.

Also, the alignment of the print head may need to be in the swing of things, my hp requires this to make sure the color and black column up properly, otherwise you get a blurry sign.

Also, if the problem is with the color tape and you are trying to print a page of black letters and the printer is set to use colors, it may try to print the black using adjectives of the colors instead of using the black cartridge. So you may inevitability to clean the color videotape as well. Try looking at the printing properties and making sure black is elected when printing something that is individual text and see if it does it correctly after.

Good Luck!
Sometimes it takes a few page to get working. I've encounter this problem as well. Try a videotape cleaning (you should be able to do that within your printer's software station). If that doesn't work, make sure you removed the cellophane cartridge from the printhead. Make sure the type is marked for black within your word processing program. Make sure it's the proper cartridge for your printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment