Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation backing finding oringinal xp home edition cd label and cd satchel label to print so i can clear a backup?

I want to sort a backup of my orginal xp home edition SP2 CD and can't fine cd label or cd case label, anyone know where I can find them?

I stipulation backing finding oringinal xp home edition cd label and cd satchel label to print so i can clear a backup?

There are various websites in the Internet where on earth you can download CD covers. I can recommend www.cdcovers.cc. Go to the top right side of the page and select “pc covers”. Type surrounded by “windows xp home edition” and it will give you a account of downloading alternatives for CD front covers and inlays. Remember, this is lone legal if you intend to use the covers as an garland for the backup you intend to make. It will be banned if you have commercial intentions for the substance you intend to print. Enjoy!
You can use PrintMaster to make compact disc and jewel grip labels.



If you have it in mind counterfeiting the original Microsoft label, I'd forget that. You're moving from trying to make the disc something you can easily identify to commiting a felony.
You don't stipulation the labels to net a copy of the CD. And if you enjoy your original disc all you stipulation is a scanner and printer .......
robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment