Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I printed a bunch of label beside an ink spout printer on clear label. They won't dry. How do I dry them?

These are clear label that are supposed to be done on a laser printer, but I didn't realize this until after we printed them. This is stuff for our wedding and I'm have trouble figuring out a route to dry them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I printed a bunch of label beside an ink spout printer on clear label. They won't dry. How do I dry them?

They're right. Theyre not going to dry, atleast not completely anyway. If they're clear label, a simple solution would be to place a blank un-used label directly over the used ones.
They won't dry. You involve to get some label designed for ink jets.



I did like thing and two weeks after that they smeared when you touched them. I got ink shot labels & surrounded by five minutes they were fine.
Well this is worth a shot, try spraying the lables near some hair spray, the curls spary will dry quickly on the lables not to mention it will give a hand seal the ink on your lable. Can't hurt to try it what do you enjoy to lose but the lables. So if this will work for ya you will have save you from have to print out bunch more.



Good Luck

Sapphyre
I did that once beside photo paper I bought a rotten brand. Printed pictures they were still showery the next morning. I did move about back to store next to picture asked for a refund. I presently stick with moniker brands.
book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment