Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I necessitate to print still photos taken from a home movie on DVD. How can I do so? "Print Screen" doesn't work.

I be able to do so on the computer at work by using the "print screen" button, but I can't give the impression of being to do it at home. I need the pictures to be contained by color, however, so I need to use my printer here at home. (Before you ask me something like copyright or piracy concerns, the photos are to be used for evidence in a civil trial.)

I necessitate to print still photos taken from a home movie on DVD. How can I do so? "Print Screen" doesn't work.

I am not sure what application you are using to play the DVD movie. However, if you are using DVD player software, similar to PowerDVD or WinDVD, there is a button you can use to cart snapshot. That will probably the best solution for you. After you take the snapshot, newly print it.
You can use PowerDVD, it has a peak shot function.
You can use VCD Cutter software. You can download it here.

http://www.topdownloads.net/software/vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment