Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation to download the software for my printer...?

I enjoy a hp laserjet 1000 series and I have found the software online but i just have predetermined knowledge of the computer and it seem pretty technical to achieve it connected.



can I buy the software on a disc at a store?

I stipulation to download the software for my printer...?

That's a fairly dated printer. Download the software file first. Then find the installation instructions on impossible to tell apart web site. Follow them. Usually the software compact disc comes packed beside the printer. It is seldom a separate item.
http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/h...
www.hp.com/drivers
probably can't find the disk at a store. Just download it from the site onto your desktop and then double click to install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment