Friday, September 17, 2010

I have need of support something like a printing function please assistance someone .?

hi,

My problem is that i own set my web browser and my outlook so i see the course book size small but when i try to print a email or web page the article is way bigger afterwards what i see. there must be a process to print the same size that i see it is within?

thanks for you rhelp

Mary

I have need of support something like a printing function please assistance someone .?

Use your print preview first and them level down as needed.
The size that you look at on the computer (depending on resolution) is font size 10. Just adjust your font before you print. Look at the print review page since printing and make sure this is your font size.
game rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment