Friday, September 17, 2010

I involve relieve next to my printer?

okay, I own a low ink catridge and every time I try to print, the paper jam.It didnt do this untill the past 2 months. So please communicate me if its my low ink or printer. to help you support me, my printer is a Lexmark All-In- One

I involve relieve next to my printer?

It isn't your low ink causing a tabloid jam. First put together sure your paper isn't dog eared. That will rationale jams. Next start your printer doors front & back & find your rubber broadsheet rollers. Look for debris of any benevolent. Perhaps an old address sticker that get hung up - anything. Next get a bottle of alcohol & swab the rollers beside it. Hopefully one of these actions will solve your problem.



Good luck.
It sounds to me resembling you have a printer deformity. When the wheels stop working correctly, the article gets sucked within wrong and then the printer jam.



Contact Lexmark and see if they can help you.

http://www.lexmark.com



I doubt that you're still covered by warranty...so upright luck.
Low ink won't cause that.



Maybe the rollers are sticky.



Maybe it's of late time for a new one.



If you enjoy had it for at lowest possible 2 years, then I don`t know it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment