Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I really requirement assistance next to hooking up my Epson c62 to my computer in need the cd please i really have need of to print?

Microsoft2000 is the computer

I really requirement assistance next to hooking up my Epson c62 to my computer in need the cd please i really have need of to print?

Why didn't you step to Epsons web site?

Click the intertwine below to download the drivers and view logical information for your C62.
Fortunately, most of the manufactures supply you next to software and proper drivers for your printer just contained by case you've lost your ingenious installation cd. Just go to the manufacture site and find the area for "software and drivers". Once within, you can use the search box to find the software and drivers by simply typing within the exact model number of your printer. Be sure to restart the computer after it has a providence to download the program to you and then install it onto your intricate drive. Upon restarting, the new change can take effect. Hope this help. Larry (RadioShack 01-9590)
airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment