Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I requirement to print out adjectives my e-mails , can I print them adjectives at once or do I own to print individually.?


I requirement to print out adjectives my e-mails , can I print them adjectives at once or do I own to print individually.?

Need more information -- are you printing from Microsoft Outlook? Web close to Yahoo Mail or Hotmail? Something else?
I think it with the sole purpose works individually.
I have to do this at work-on Microsoft Outlook.



I give emphasis to all the e-mails on the inventory that I want to print at once, go to report, then print. It works for me-prints out the content of respectively e-mail. Hope it works for you!
yes, U could print all your emails if you use Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook to Read your emails....................Sele... adjectives the Emails(Edit TAB,Select all),Then click File and Then Print and Then Ok...



If you are using mails approaching Yahoo,hotmail or gmail..........It will not be Possible for you to print all the emails At once.You will enjoy to do it Induvidually.



Give Me More info so that we can come up with some more planning

No comments:

Post a Comment