Friday, September 17, 2010

I requirement the driver for HP PSC 1315xi All-in-One?

I've tried going to hp.com to download the driver but it won't connect me. I enjoy also tried using IE 6 & 7 (I use Firefox 2.0) and those haven't worked either. I don't want to resort to buying a latest driver disk and the one that I received when I purchased the printer was for Mac. Help me.

I requirement the driver for HP PSC 1315xi All-in-One?

tolerate me get the facts right. You could not download the printer driver because your internet nouns was out of order. Right? Check with your internet provider if your rationalization is still current. Check your modem is working. and also your internet connection. If you are not sure what to do, borrow "The complete IDIOT.S guide to Win__..." from your local library to comfort you setting up an internet connection..

Double check your printer setup disc. An internatioal company resembling HP would not provide a setup disc for Mac only ! It get to have a driver for Windows.as economically.

No comments:

Post a Comment