Friday, September 17, 2010

I stipulation facilitate beside my printer...?

I lost the cd to install it... is nearby a posible way i can install it manually witout have problems... i tried but i can't i don't know what's wrong.... it's Lexmark X1100

can anyone give me steps please?..

I stipulation facilitate beside my printer...?

dance to www.lexmark.com and download the correct driver for your printer there and install the driver following lexmark's instructions available surrounded by a read me file.
Go to the Lexmark pattern site. They will have the drivers and software for it in that.



Best wishes and God bless.
Mine Isnt Working Either.
go to lexmark.com and you can procure the driver there
first, after you gain the driver and software, unplug your printer, install the driver and software and then install the printer
http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/do...

No comments:

Post a Comment