Friday, September 17, 2010

I involve support next to my fax/printer domestic device?

When I printed a picture, I looked-for to print another different one but the same one keep coming out what is wrong with it?

I involve support next to my fax/printer domestic device?

all right you have to budge to start then settings, later printer and faxs and then right click after click on delete all document , i hope this help
reset the printer, unplug it from the outlet and pc and replug it.



try clearing the printer deity in the taskbar...you can select any documents surrounded by it and click cancel.
it depend, from where on earth you are printing the picture?
Well, you probably have a defective printer. I own an Hp, and i gotta tell you they stink approaching H E dbl hockey stick! I hate hp anyways. Well, you can procure it fixed, re-install the back up or intallation cds, or merely get a unknown one. Not an Hp please. They might be cheap but QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY! OR maybe its your printing settings. For my billion years of experience, i other install the cds wrong and the printer acts up. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment